Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tell All Tuesday

My random thoughts for the week:
  • I cannot wait for election day to be over... I hate all the commercials, phone calls, fliers in the mail. I dont read or listen to any of it. I find that I am not really concerned about political issues, though I guess I should be.
  • I hate if people have a question, they dont just come to you...why go to someone else if you have the answer. vent over.
  • Why am I the only one who knows how to load, run and empty the dishwasher? frustrating.
  • My Fantasy team is getting better... won again this week. Though- it wasnt much of a win since my opponent didnt change out her players who she had on a bye. But- a win is a win, so I will take it.
  • Had my cavity filled last night. I really hate going to the dentist. It was just awful... the novocaine started working when I got home... a little too late.
  • Hunter needs a new cell phone. His screen broke and now he cant see texts. To the world of a teenager, I think he feels like his life is over until he gets his new phone. He has this phone for almost a year before breaking it... I feel bad, but he's paying for half of his new phone.
  • I think Hunter is getting straight A's. I cannot wait for his report card to come out. He worked really hard this quarter and even took a few advanced level courses. It's getting to the point where I can't even help him with his homework as some of it is more advanced for what I know. Thank goodness for calculators!
  • My babies are getting big! Hunter is really off in his own little independent world. Owen talks up a storm and is in a total mommy phase and Quinlin just moved to her big girl car seat...more on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment