Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tell All Tuesday

  • I am so thankful for my parents and in-laws. Between the two of them, my kids have been watched, my laundry has been done and my house has been cleaned. The stress of having the situation happening with Sean's father has left us constantly running around and the house has fallen apart. It was so nice when I came home after work to a clean home. Thank you moms!
  • Hunter starts basketball for his rec league on Thursday. I'm excited for him- I think he got on the team he wanted with one of his really good friends.
  • Still working on the big project at work. I took a class about artsystem tracking and it seems totally overwhelming. We'll see how it goes. I am hesitant to use it though until I have everything done in the project. Then- I think it will be such a great addition.
  • I entered Quinlin in a cutest kids contest through facebook. If you want to vote (please vote), all you have to do is log into facebook and become a fan of Colleen Reed Photography. Go to the Cutest Kids Contest and "like" photo 16. (Thank you!!!)
  • Owen went to sleep in his crib but crawled out overnight and slept on the floor. He prefers it for some reason.
  • My fantasy football team won again- woot woot! We are on a roll winning 4 in a row. I'll take it but wish my fave NFL team would be doing better!
  • I have a neverending to-do list... even with my clean house- there is so much to get done.
  • I have family photos on Saturday for my holiday cards- can't find an outfit and Sean thinks I shouldn't spend the money when I have a closet full of clothes. I guess, in the long run, people won't be looking at us anyway- more looking at the kids.
  • Cool giveaway on facebook... A Wedding Wish. She's offering up a $50 gift card to a store of your choice! Check her out!
  • My menu planning already has failed as we ended up getting take out yesterday since Sean's mom was over seeing the kids. Hopefully my thawed out chicken will still be good today? yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest, he's definitely adorable so you have a great chance! And to answer your ?, yes surprisingly enough GG does keep those slippers on! She loves her "mo" slippers! (oh and I tried to follow, but it said I was being blocked by author?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken is fine. If anything, toss it in the crock pot with some other stuff, lol. My menu planning has often been a huge failure lately, so I feel your pain. And on the disaster of a house thing. Yikes.

    I think we should have Cozumel sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wierd Shannon that it wont let you follow. I'll look into it and see if I can fix it! I would never block you... interesting.

    Gia- I'm all for it. Maybe the week after Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete