Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday

Because I missed my normal Tell All Tuesdays, I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday!
I'm saying so what if:
  • My baby girl started walking and she still doesn't own a pair of shoes...they say it's better for their feet, right?
  • I'm still working on the art project for work... I can see my progress. Hopefully I can show it off today too.
  • Hunter's birthday is tomorrow and we just started brainstorming today on his presents. Oops
  • My kid walked out of the daycare yesterday wearing the gloves they use to change diapers...maybe it's a sign that he wants to be a doctor?
  • So what if I let above child play in the tub too long and then he proceeded to poop to which I then blamed my husband for not helping me because he was on the phone.
  • I really don't like to talk on the phone. Sometimes I let it go to voicemail just because its been a long day. I'm tied to a phone all day at work- that's enough for me.
  • So what if I cannot wait for winter to be over...no more ice fishing season, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment