Example- I went to college, had Hunter, left school, started up at local college to finish up, met a friend there who worked for a fortune 500 company, got a job, got referred to current job, moved to be closer to current job...love current job (6 years later) and house.
Example- my girlfriend planned a girls night out 5 years ago... I couldn't go- I didn't have a sitter and figured it wasn't that big of a deal. I got a sitter (neighborhood girl- knew the family) last minute and decided to go out. Met husband who only happened to be out for a bachelor's party and the rest is history. I seriously don't know if I would have met Sean had it not been for that night out.
Ok- blog world...new set of coincidences...
I was reading blogs one day and while reading my friend Gia's blog A Life In Progress I stumbled across Karen's blog Karen at Home and was intrigued. I loved her home decorating, her pregnancy stories and now of course, baby Jillian. Well- we started emailing and holy cow the coincidences...
Not only do we have sweet baby girls close in age, we have found out that...
- we went to the same college
- we dated guys who were friends with each other (though we dated them at different times)
- she lives in the city I used to live in, while I live on the side of town she used to live in
- we've been to the same parties
- in college, our sororities were right next door to each other
- Sean knows her "big" sister in her sorority
- she went to the same high school as my college roommate