- I am so proud of Owen. Last night he went to bed about 9:45 (after stalling). At 10:15, I heard him in bed talking about pee and poop. So- I ran down there expecting to see he had an accident, and he had to go. So- we rushed to the bathroom and he pooped and went right to bed. Yay Owen!
- Woke up dry this morning! Such a champion
- No accidents at all (so far). We are on day 5 of being out of diapers and in underpants only. Woo hoo!
- Sick of all the potty training talk? sorry
- Casey Anthony- OMG... disgusted. Nothing says innocent to me than competing in hot body contests and being out partying when you're daughter is "missing". Stupid young mom. I was 20 when I had Hunter- and would never have been doing any of the things she did if something had happened to him.
- Edwards Pies- amazing. We just discovered them a few months ago (in the freezer section) and cannot get enough of them.. which I think is why I have gained a few pounds.
- I can also admit that a few pounds may have come from the fact that I wait for my children to go to bed before I eat "the good stuff" just so I don't have to share. Is that wrong?
- Because of those pesky 3 pounds, I attempted to start the couch to 5K workout... I ran with my sister in law, Jen, twice... She runs marathons... I can't even run 1/4 mile...
- Hunter's going to work with a golf pro tonight- he's excited! we think his clubs are too big so we'll see if they can fit him properly.
If you listen carefully, you can hear Quinlin's attempt at singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". I love her voice!