- I went shopping this weekend. Totally disappointed in some of my favorite stores... I really need a personal shopper- or I guess someone to tell me what would look cute on because just looking on a hanger makes me have no interest in some of the items out there
- And speaking of shopping... I have no urge to buy cute tank tops and short sleeve shirts when its so cold outside. If there is still snow on the ground, I think they should still be selling sweaters... though- I dont want matronly looking sweaters... Limited was highly disappointing (back to point 1)
- I need to start writing down Owen's funny responses...
- Me- "Owen- why are you coughing?"
- O- "Because I need to"
- I need to travel for work...by myself...to another country. Yikes! But- I've already started plotting my adventure and talking to some peers so should be ok- and not truly alone.
- My girlfriend was complaining about not being able to sleep while her husband was out of town this weekend. Am I a bad wife when I say that I slept great? And- both babies slept in all weekend as well which made my sleep even better.
- I need to get back into the swing of things cooking wise. I didn't have to cook for about 4 or 5 days and then forgot to thaw some food out for yesterdays dinner. Luckily chicken is defrosting as we speak.
- I am so ready for the Super Bowl to be over... no reason my local grocery store is selling Steelers cookie cakes. Blach... root for your home team darnit. Go Browns!
- And to end my post with cute pictures... check out the crazy hair of my two crazies from bathtime...
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Tell All Tuesday
My random thoughts for this Tuesday