Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

  • Is it really Tuesday? I had a 4 day weekend so have gotten behind in my posting.
  • Since it is Tuesday, I missed my weekend recap. where should I begin? On Thursday, Quinlin got diagnosed with croup. On Saturday, we brought her back to the doctor where she then had an ear infection and on Monday, Owen stayed home from daycare with a fever. My four day enjoyable weekend was taken over by sick children.
  • Aside from illnesses, I did get a nice girls day where I went shopping with My friend Karen and her daughter Jillian. They were so nice to come over and scope out the rooms I wanted help in and off to decorate we went! We had a nice lunch at Panera and then hit up Pier 1 Imports, Target, TJ Maxx and Bed Bath & Beyond. We bought pillows and curtains to help complete my living room. If I cant replace my couches for a few more years, the goal is to dress them up a bit.
  • So- my purchases are sitting in the corner of the living room as I am waiting for Sean to hang the curtain rods...lets see how long that takes to get done. Once it's done, I will be able to see how it all looks put together! I'm excited!
  • I do though keep looking at stores on-line for pillows.... does that not mean I'm completely sold? I'm totally sold on the curtains though... just need them up. I really think once it's all in place, I'll know...
  • I watched the Bachelor last night... oh my goodness. Chantel's house-holy hugeness...and Ashley's sister- holy tattoos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! I had such a great time on Friday! We are going to have to do it again soon! I realized that I should have bought the rest of my Great Room panels when we were at BB&B. Clearly I was not thinking!!! Glad you had a nice 4 day weekend!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete