Friday, February 4, 2011

Show Us Your Life- what are you feeding your toddlers

I'm participating in my first ever Show us Your life series with Kelly's Korner. I'm excited to finally be able to join in. Every time she has one, I think- Oh, I could do this...but then get to lazy about it.

This week's theme is Tell us what you feed your toddlers/preschoolers. I did a post on this back in October for a friend as we were discussing feeding our little ones and having such a hard time as they were either just learning to eat the real stuff or just too picky. Rather than retype it, you can click here for my post- Adventures in Table Food. I reference this every once in a while when in a rut since it gives the whole monthly menu as to what my little dude and diva eat at daycare.

I was also, coincidentally reading people.com today and there's agreat article here about an actress, Elizabeth Rohm, revamping her daughter's diet. I related- a lot- as there are times I cook a nice meal with Owen turning his nose to it and asking for "fuffins" (aka mini muffins).
and what fun is a post when it's really just a reference to an older post? So- with that, I bring you my new little walker. She's really getting good!

No comments:

Post a Comment