Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tell All Tuesday

  • I missed my weekend recap- but we had a nice weekend. Friday night we had a date night and went to Bonefish Grill. The wait was an hour so we sat at the bar and had a drink and an appetizer. we finally sat down and had our dinner and afterwards, instead of going to the bar to watch basketball, we came straight home. Such losers. Saturday I helped my girlfriend register for her baby shower and then we went to lunch. So nice to have some girl time! Sunday Sean went to his parents house to help unclutter and organize in preparation for them to move up back to the area. with his dad's health deteriorating, they need to be closer. i stayed home with the kids and my parents came over. we had a nice dinner- i made Chicken bruschette bake and it turned out great. Quinlin loved it!
  • I took the day off of work today to spend the day with hunter. He's still sleeping so I made myself a hair appointment for later this morning. I cannot wait- it has been forever since I got my hair done... now the big question is- long or short? yikes!
  • After my hair appointment, I'm going to grab hunter and we're going to the mall for some shopping and lunch and then off to the movies. I'm looking forward to some me and Hunter time.
  • watching Teen Mom 2 on reruns this morning- these girls suck.
  • We picked out the stone for our bar and our buddy Jimmy came over a few days ago to measure how much we need. I am so excited about it.
  • We still have been browsing at homes. Found a ton we like but the timing just isn't right- I need to remove zillow from my Internet browsing capabilities.
  • I need to start potty training Owen...this will be a common occurrence in my tell all Tuesdays i think. ugh.
I think those are all of my random thoughts for the day!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, we went to Bonefish on Sat night.....had about a 40 min wait. The wine helped pass the time! I could LIVE off of Bang Bang Shrimp!

    Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, I can't wait to hear how your hair turned out!!! The chicken bruchetta bake is very yummy, my girlfriend made that for us when I had Jillian. I may have to try to make it again hearing how much Quinlan enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your sweet comments today, I knew you would be with me on this post!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete