- He is in size 3T clothes and size 9 shoes
- His hair is blonde- but just starting to get a tad darker. Both Sean and I had blonde hair as babies so we will see how blonde he stays and for how long.
- He's an athlete- loves baseball, football, basketball and golf.
- He loves to swim- and pretend he's a fish. Swimming though is a lot of jumping in the baby pool, or swimming in the bathtime. Must get him in for some lessons.
- I believe he's about 32 pounds. His appointment is in 2 weeks so we will find out for sure. This year though, he really seemed to grow taller and thin out. He has such a great little body to him- definitely got Daddy's legs.
- He's in underpants. Has had an amazing month (one month to the day in fact) of being potty trained. He wears only underpants- no pull ups or anything and has had only one night time accident. He really has done amazing with it. He also is to the point where we don't even ask him if he has to go. He happily goes on his own, washes his hands with the "pretty soap", dries them, etc. Such a champ.
- He is so clever- and very fixated on things. He knows he has to look both ways when crossing the street so he doesn't get hit by a car (and then he'll go in the sky and we'll never see him again).
- Favorite foods- pizza, pb&j, anything sweet, strawberries and whip cream, and lately chicken
- He talks in fantastic sentences- and loves to talk and talk. Funny things said referenced here.
I asked Owen a series of questions and will be asking this every year on his birthday. Here are his responses:
1. What's your name? Owen Patrick ______
2. How old are you? 3
3. Where do you live? at home
4. what is your favorite color? purple
5. what do you want to be when you grow up? a football player
6. who is your favorite person? Hunter
7. who's your best friend? Mommy, Quinlin, Daddy, Hunter and Nora (I think he couldn't decide)
8. what is your favorite tv show? football games or The Simpsons
9. what is your favorite food? cake
10. what is your favorite drink? Milk
11. what do you like to do for fun? play Home Run Derby
12. what do you like to play outside? Basketball (pronounced basket hall)
13. what is your favorite song? Take Me Out to the Ball Game
14. what is your favorite movie? Toy Story 2
15. what is your favorite book? The Allie book (book about Boxers and he refers to it as the Allie book for the boxer down the street