Friday, September 17, 2010

My bedroom...

So- I keep thinking about my new bedroom. How can I make it look more complete? Here's a total lame question... dont laugh. Ok- here is the image from the store site...

Here- in my room with my bed...


You cant even see the euro pillows... which, we never really use anyway. They end up on the floor. So- is this cheesy? Follow this train of thought... I have the coverlet as seen in the professional picture that matches the euro pillows fabric. You just cant see it in this image. My thought is...what if I take the fabric from the euro pillows and use that towards some sort of valance over my windows? I have 3 windows in a row... could that work? or, would that look stupid? Here's an image with similar windows...the 3 in a row... it could all tie in then maybe?

This picture of course, isnt my room. Just a view of windows...

Or- am I having buyer's remorse... This is the bedding I amost bought instead...

I really liked how they paired the white bedding with gray sheets and the bedding had the green accent with the cool green accent pillow. But- if I did that, I would have wanted to paint my room gray with green accents around the room for a "pop".

Now- with my room- I feel like I dont have anything to "pop" or decorate with. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment