Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fantasy Football

So this year was my first year I decided to take a crack at fantasy football. I figured, why not? I know A LOT about football, could draft a good team, this could be fun...

So- here is the team I drafted...it sounded good on paper:



QB- Tom Brady

RB- Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush

WR- Austin Collie, Miles Austin, Anquan Boldin

TE- Jason Witten

Packers Defense and Special Teams

K- Nate Kaeting

Bench- Carson Palmer, Percy Harvin (he was originally in my starting lineup- may need to move him back, Owen Daniels, Garrett Hartley, Kenny Britt, Vikings D and I recently acquired TJ Houshmandzadeh)

Well- I came up with a fun name for my team since I seamed to have taken all the Kim Kardashian lovers... we were called Miles of Bush (though she recently just broke up with Miles Austin). So- how am I doing? Lost both games so far and Reggie Bush just broke his leg. I think I'm cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment