Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Vacation, Day 3

Sunday, June 24

Our third day of vacation was very mellow. We played a little outside and then went to my in-laws house to celebrate my Father In Law's birthday and my niece's birthday who turned 3. He has been getting sicker and sicker with the dimentia and the alzheimer's and it's hard to see him in the state that he is. I know the kids do not understand it and I actually felt bad for my Mother In Law that it's most likely about time that he may need to go into a nursing home. She provides as good of care that she can for him, but the time seems to be fast approaching that he may need more. They are meeting in a week to find out what can be done for him. In the meantime, pictures of cuteness.

Pretty in Pink

Trying to coordinate them to look over. Owen's new thing is crazy poses...

Happy birthday to my sweet niece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment