Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No More Braces!

As I mentioned yesterday, we had steak for dinner as we were celebrating Hunter's braces coming off. It was a long time coming as he had the braces put on in March 2010 so he was eager to be free of them. I must say, his teeth look amazing. His mouth was so overcrowded in the beginning and the teeth were all jammed and crooked. His orthodontist had his work cut out for him, and did an incredible job. I would recommend him to anyone!



Yay Steak! He hasn't really been able to eat them while the braces were on, so thoroughly enjoyed dinner that night. Mind you, he took a little plate and no veggies, but that's ok.

and for comparison...this is Hunter about a week after he got his braces on:



His teeth were very crowded...



Yay- new straight teeth. And, should I not add how old he looks now???? when did that happen?

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for no braces! I remember how excited I was to have mine off as a teenager, definitely a big deal!!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop, hope you'll stop by for a visit whenever you get a chance :)
    Take care,
    Mar
    www.RaisingBean.com

    ReplyDelete