- Track season is over. Hunter ran the 400 in 77 seconds so didn't beat the other guy on his team to secure a spot at the conference championships. That's ok though- I was so proud of him for giving it his all.
- He had a choir concert last night but didn't want us to go. So- he went with his buddy Michael and then went to Michael's brothers baseball game afterwards. He got home about 9:30pm. So crazy to see him so independent and off doing his own thing.
- A house in my neighborhood was robbed last night. Kind of scary, but the police think it's an inside job. It was an Indian couple who recently had Indian jewelry out of a safety deposit box, etc. The robbers came in through the windows in the basement, stole the goods, and then tried to flood the house. I couldn't even imagine. We triple locked everything last night but it still made me nervous...
- I came into work this morning and smelled something funny. Turns out there was a small fire in an electrical panel... yikes!
- Speaking of work, I'm sending 5 guys oversees at the end of the week and they sent me flowers as a thank you for all my work. All I did was book their flights and hotel. So sweet of them to think of me.
- The weather is finally warming up. I love it! Cant wait to go home today and play outside with the kids.
- I'm totally addicted to words with friends... I'm such a nerd. :)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tell All Tuesday (a day late)
A day late but my random thoughts...