Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The House

The house we went to look at went down in price...again... at this rate, it will be right in our target of what we wanted to spend. Oh, decisions, decisions! We decided we will go back to see it again but not until next week. If it sells before then, it's our loss. We know we certainly dont have to move, so we're not "jumping" on this as much as I thought we would. But- there's so much to do to get our house ready if we were to sell it. Last night, we had the kids outside and Owen played with the neighbor kids. We thought- we have such good neighbors, do we really want to move away from that? So... i guess it's a holding pattern until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment