Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just another day

Not much new to report. I have been under the weather since Owen came home from daycare last week sick. The joys of having kids as they pass everything on to us since we take care of them. I'm finally starting to feel better but was pretty down and out the past few days. Hunter has been away in Michigan for almost a week for his spring break. I'm so glad that he has a great relationship with all his grandparents. he's a very lucky kid. He's having such a good time, he doesnt want to come home. Makes me a little sad, I know he misses us. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to having him back. I know Owen misses him a ton as well- he likes to bang on his bedroom door. He'll be really excited when tomorrow comes.

Aside from that, I really want to start getting organized at home and at my office. I have all these ideas racing through my head, but no time or energy to actually do them. At work, we're under a bit of construction and RL decided we would redo my office as well. So- I plan on organizing when the construction is finished. easy to maybe purge through everthing as I pack and unpack. I cannot wait to use my workspace as it should be used...not just as a closet to house things.

Maybe tonight I'll find motivation to clean...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment