Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Thankful for

1. Sean- truly the love of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life.


2. Hunter- I seriously don't know where I would be if I didn't have him. It may not have been how I thought my life would turn out at 20, but I couldn't have planned it better if I would have tried. He made me a better person. And I' so proud of the man he is becoming.

3. Owen and Quinlin- I am putting them together because they are two peas in a pod. Completely best friends and lost without the other. The two of them have made me a better mom, have taught me so much, and make me laugh. They are sweet, funny and delicious.

4. My parents and Sean's parents. It was a rough year on Sean's family with losing his dad. We are thankful to be close enough to our parents and know they will help us at a moment's notice if needed. They love our kids like their own and we couldn't be more grateful.

5. Our jobs- which have allowed us to provide a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and clothes to keep us warm.   Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be back to blogging next week about our holiday and events that we have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment