Thursday, April 5, 2012

Apparantly I think I am a teenage girl

I must be a teenage girl trapped in my 35 year old body because I suddenly seem to have a huge crush on Zac Efron. I can't believe I just admitted that. The preview for his new movie The Lucky One looks amazing.
God he looks sexy! OMG- admitting that again. Now to find some girlfriends to go with me when it comes out... I don't think it will be hard to find some. We saw the preview when we went to see Friends with Kids and I think every single one of us had our mouths dropped during the shower scene. Swoon.

Ok enough. Last teenage girl confession... I like the new Justin Bieber song Boyfriend.

Tell me I am not alone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm running to see that movie with the speed of Speedy Gonzalez! OMG...hot!

    ReplyDelete