Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had an absolutely wonderful weekend. Friday was a slow day at work and my boss let me leave early so I headed out about 3:30pm. I came home and watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy from the night before and then Sean and I headed out to pick the kids up from school and out to dinner. Hunter didn't feel that great so he opted to stay home. We went to Winking Lizard, the kids loved it and we were happy as they were well behaved and ate a ton. New place to add to our list of places they will do well at. We went to my in-laws to play and hang out. It's fun now that my BIL and SIL are there with their two kids while their home is being built. I feel like I can love on my niece and nephew more than I would have before.

Saturday morning we skipped tumbling and opted for a stress free morning. Went to a first birthday party and then just hung out at home with my piles of laundry.

Sunday morning we went to a baby shower and then low key until the evening. Dinner was at a new restaurant, Cowell & Hubbard and it was fantastic. We then saw Tosh in a live show and he was hilarious. We got to bed about 12:30am. Needless to say I am dragging a bit.

These weekends go too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment