Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Holiday in Pictures- Wordless Wednesday Edition

We had a great holiday weekend celebrating both Easter and Passover. My sister came to town and stopped over my house to see the kids, in their usual undressed glory.
I even managed to get in the picture for once...

It's been a long time since I've been able to get all 3 of them to sit together.
Off to my aunt's and the clothes came off.
Cousin picture

My sister and I

Easter morning we woke up and the kids searched for their baskets.



I don't know why I didn't take pictures of them at my in-laws for the holiday. They had a blast and on the drive home were whooped.


We must remember that 15 is not too old to get an Easter basket.... I did feel bad, I think Hunter felt a bit left out. We let him sleep in Sunday morning and when he woke, the baskets were all broken in to and candy already started to be eaten. Mommy fail... even when the baby isn't a baby anymore.

1 comment:

  1. oh good - its not just my kids that love being without clothes on ;)

    ReplyDelete