Here's a pic when we served them at Quinlin's birthday party:
Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties
courtesy of allrecipes.com
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
• 1 cucumber, sliced
• 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and mayonnaise.
2. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread, and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with dill. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
I tend to start with a half of the Italian dry seasoning mix and add more to taste. Sometimes it can taste too salty if I use the whole thing.
more images from all recipes of the treat... so good. It makes me want to make them now. Enjoy!