Friday, June 17, 2011

Camera Cords Arrived!

My new cord from the camera finally arrived so I can pull the pictures from Hunter's graduation. So- a little late, but necessary to include!

The standard pose


at this point he already wants to kill me for taking so many pictures

proud parents

Owen could care less about the occasion

Grandma and Poppy getting some smiles from Quinlin

An attempt of a picture with me and my girl... have I mentioned I am in hardly any pictures with my kids???

Hunter doing the intro processional

Angry because we (as luck would have it) found seats directly where he was sitting.

Looking back to see if we were still there....

Enough pictures already!

I will give you a cheesy smile if you stop. 

Singing in the choir

Us afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment