Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Photos- Wordless Wednesday Edition

We had a session with Colleen Reed Photography at the end of August. I forgot to post some of our favorites. It's been so fun to watch my children grow through her eyes...she has an amazing eye and gets just the right picture.

Just think... we were once this tiny:
Quinlin- 2 1/2 months
Owen- 3 months
Hunter- almost 12

our family April 2010

and now... these were taken August 25, 2011. Hunter 14 1/2, Owen 3, Quinlin 19 1/2 months


It's funny to look back on how we've grown... especially even pictures of Hunter. Sean and I refuse to think we are aging...ignore the grey hair and wrinkles. Poor Colleen- I always stress about my eyes and needing airbrushing! But she puts up with us... and we're glad for it!

4 comments:

  1. Your photos turned out amazing! What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from FF&P. Gorgeous pics! We need to get some new fam pics done. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!

    Visiting from FF&P's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family photos. I love your little girl's top.

    ReplyDelete