21 months has brought a whole new independence to our world. She likes to help get dressed on her own. She likes to zip her zippers and take her own clothes off. She loves being in just a diaper and dances around "nakey butt, nakey butt". And heaven forbid you carry her down the stairs. she prefers to walk now...on her own.
- We have started to slim down so I'm not sure of height and weight.
- At 21 months, we wear size 6 shoes, size 4 diapers and size 2T clothes. She can still wear some 18-24 month items (mostly shirts) and 2T is too big on her, so I'm hoping she might plateau for a while and get some good use out of them.
- 21 months has us seen a huge language explosion. She is so funny- and the words that come out of her mouth are even funnier. She can now name all her animal sounds, she counts if you leave off at 2, for example, she says 3, 4. She is starting to learn colors but I think just likes to say blue to all of them. She did shock me once by saying pink correctly.
- Favorite songs include- Bingo, Old McDonald and Twinkle Twinkle.
- Bedtime is now between 8-8:30pm
- Favorite toys are her stuffed animals, baby doll Amelia, books, and I just discovered her playing with a barbie at school (and trying so hard to get the shoe on)... I cannot wait until the holidays and she can open her very own barbie doll.
Pictures to come tomorrow- I need to actually post them from our photo session that I never posted before.