Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Well almost wordless. You want to know the fun things we did in our house on a Tuesday night? Organized the closet...

It started with finally having the realization that I have too many old clothes/ suits.. I started last Thursday pulling them off the hangers and getting them out...
This wasn't even all of it. When finished, we had 7 large garbage bags full of clothes.

I stressed and stressed as to how to organize, and finally we just dug in last night. It is nowhere near done, or perfect...but it's a start.

All my suit jackets in one spot... (I think I removed about 12 other jackets that I no longer wear)

Sean's clothes on the back wall. It only took 5 years to get his stuff situated instead of in a little section of the closet from when he first moved in. To the left is my suiting and long sleeve shirts. Bottom left is skirts and tanks. Back top is my sweaters and all of Sean's clothes and back bottom are all my short sleeve shirts. 
 To the right are all of my hanging pants and dresses- and of course, the wedding dress. Sean actually had the nerve to suggest I preserve my dress. Hello? No more Anniversary Tradition? I think not... silly boy. Also to the right is my new shelves for extra storage.
I will eventually move some extra towels and blankets on here since I have the space, but I wanted to put all my store bought goods on here. I obviously have a problem buying things when I have a coupon, and this just shows me we don't need soaps, deodorants, shampoos, etc for a long time. Before I had them hidden in drawers, so didn't really know what I had.  


And what is this?
My closet floor. Yay!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Isn't that such a great feeling to have it organized? Too bad mine doesn't stay that way for long! lol

    ReplyDelete