Monday, October 15, 2012

Me A-Z

 I saw this on another blog maybe a year or so ago and am finally getting to it! Courtesy of Cleared for Takeoff

A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: King. we always said we would never get a king bed...but I tell you what, I would never go back now. We got it a few summers ago and it has been fantastic- especially with crawling babies that like to cuddle.
C. Chore you dislike: hmmm.... bathrooms. which is why I don't do them. Sean cleans the bathrooms- I haven't had to clean one since October 2005!
D. Dogs: Sean would like one- a boxer to be exact. But- we don't have the time or space for a dog. Plus- I'm changing diapers...last thing I want to do is pick up poop as well!
E. Essential start to your day: blogs and internet news sites to see what's going on in the world.
F. Favorite color: I cant pick just one- I love pink and blue, but tend to wear brown, black and grey.
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5′ 4”
I. Instruments you play(ed): the violin. I started playing in 4th grade and continued through high school. I brought it with me to college but only dabbled my freshman year. I still have it- but the horse hair is broken on the bow and needs to be replaced.
J. Job title: Executive Assistant
K. Kids: Hunter 15, Owen 4, Quinlin almost 3
L. Live for ______: my family
M. Most embarrassing moment: probably this
N. Nicknames: Shan, Glumpky, punkin.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just for the births of my babies
P. Pet peeves: sweatpants, chewing with your mouth open, I could go on and on
Q. Quote from a movie: "Quinton is in, let the fun begin"- Can't Buy Me Love
S. Siblings: I have a sister, Marda, who is 2 years older than me.
T. Time you wake up: usually around 6:00 am. I set the alarm for 5:50am and scroll through my phone while I wait to make sure Hunter is up and in the shower for school. Once I know he's up, I start getting ready.
U. University attended: I graduated in 4 1/2 years (and only took two months off while I had Hunter). Communications degree- though I don't think I use it much.
V. Vegetables: I love them. I never used to, and now I can't get enough. Tomatoes, Potatoes, Cucumber, broccoli, asparagus, lettuce, onions, spinach... shall I keep going?
W. What makes you run late: I tend to run late if I need to get ready. It's one of Sean's biggest pet peeves. He hates that it takes me so long.
X. X-rays you’ve had: hmmm.... I think I have had my toe x-rayed and my back. I can't think of anything else.
Y. Yummy food you make: I like to think I'm a pretty good cook. I make a great meatloaf, buff chicken dip, creamy chicken recipes...
Z. Zoo animal favorites: the elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment