Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Picture Heavy Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween! We started with an embarrassing attempt to carve pumpkins...


 Quinlin preferred to draw instead...

 Sean's pumpkin looked like Quinlin could have drawn on it (kidding, but it was pretty sad looking)
 Our finished product
 Posing with our pumpkin
 Quinlin only wanted the candy...
  Happy because she found a box of nerds.
  


 



 See this blue bowl? Yeah... that was the last time I saw it too. Who takes the bowl in addition to the candy? Ugh.

 Getting gloves on by Aunt Jen. It was cold outside!
 He wouldn't put the football down. That came trick or treating with us.

 Quinlin pulled the wagon.
 And got in...with her sucker. The sucker and sean's empty beer can make for a great picture.
  I love her curls poking through out of her costume.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I loooove the elephant costume! My son was an elephant last year and I think it was my favorite costume yet! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute!!love the elephant costume. They look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Quinlin's costume so cute!!

    ReplyDelete