Friday, June 28, 2013

"what do you want to be when you grow up?"

I asked my kids what they wanted to be when they grew up- one said lawyer/FBI, one said a dentist and one said a football player. Guess which one my daughter picked...

Hunter
so I took hunter to his physical (and stats at 16 years, 4 months- 125 lbs, 5'7 1/4). anyway- so great to take him places and have both the nurses and actual doctor tell me what a great kid he is, etc. Anyway, the doctor has now convinced hunter to go to law school. LOL. so, my little guy is doing all this research about college gpa's, the LSAT, colleges. Makes me happy- he still wants to do FBI, so the doctor convinced him that was a great option because if FBI didn't come through, he could still be a lawyer. So happy he has direction, listens to someone else who he respects and now has a goal and motivation. Fingers crossed it all works out and he doesn't lose this excitement.

Owen
A dentist... not sure where this is coming from, but he's been saying it for a little while now. I'll take it. It's funny how we were so nervous bringing him to the dentist the first time, the second time he totally took to it and by the 3rd time he was a champ. He loves going there and getting his teeth "tickled".

Quinlin
A football player... my little girl can be whatever her little heart desires... even if it's a football player. I am guessing this is stemming from our evenings of street football with the neighbors maybe. I'll see if her answer changes when I do her next birthday quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment