Friday, December 30, 2011

How I am ending 2011

I was supposed to take this week off for some "me" time. I had shopping ventures planned, lunches with friends. Instead of my kids going to daycare as planned, i have had all three of them home almost all week with me....and I couldn't have "planned" it any better. Working full time, I miss the simple joy of just playing in the morning or making breakfast or playing in the snow. This may not have been how I planned my week, instead much better!

I will catch up the blog after the holiday with pictures of what we have been doing Until then, happy new year. Hoping for health and happiness in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was PERFECT!!!

    Happy Holidays sweetie,
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect vacation. Hope you have a fabulous New Year!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete